I ‘m Patrick Cave. I am a Master Hypnotherapist, a Trainer of Hypnotherapy and NLP Master.
Amongst the many things I have done in my life, I am a Guardian Prize shortlisted children’s author of books published in many countries from Japan to the United States, a qualified teacher and lecturer and I have experience of successfully managing a £1,000,000 turnover business.
A parent to three amazing boys, I live in the countryside near Bath.
Everytime I get the chance to work with a new client or group it is the most incredible buzz. And getting the messages afterwards, hearing how those people are happier, healthier, leading the life they want… wow. It makes me purr inside. I feel so lucky!
You see, the philosophies behind what you get when you come to see me are very positive philosophies:
- Nobody is broken and nobody needs “fixing”
- It doesn’t matter how long you’ve had your issue: it is just as easy to shift
- We all retain the childlike resources – especially playfulness and exploration – that were the keys to how we first learnt, and they are just as useful now
- Talking about old pain and misery is not necessary as you leave the past behind
- You are already an expert at getting life results: you can be an expert at getting different results if you wish, just as easily